- FDA OKs New Pill for Type 2 Diabetes WebMD
- FDA approves first oral GLP-1 treatment for type 2 diabetes FDA.gov
- FDA OKs 'Game-Changer' Oral GLP-1 Agonist for Type 2 Diabetes Medscape
- FDA approves first oral GLP-1 receptor agonist for diabetes Healio
- Novo gains approval for first oral diabetes drug of its kind BioPharma Dive
- View full coverage on Google News
Diabetes Control Has Stalled Across US WebMD
- Is the future of diabetes treatment better drugs or better care? BioPharma Dive
- Novo Nordisk gets nod for oral diabetes drug In-PharmaTechnologist.com
- First oral GLP-1 treatment for type 2 diabetes approved European Pharmaceutical Review
- Meet the Revolutionary New Diabetes Drug You've Probably Never Heard Of Motley Fool
- Novo Nordisk Snags FDA Approval for Oral Type 2 Diabetes Drug BioSpace
- View full coverage on Google News
For the study, Massachusetts General Hospital researchers analyzed data on diabetes care in the United States from 2005 through 2016. The investigators ...
Beyond Insulin: Insurance Rules Can Slow Delivery Of Crucial Diabetes Supplies : Shots - Health News NPR
Type 1 diabetes can be well managed with insulin if blood sugar is consistently monitored. But insurance rules can make it hard for patients to get the medical ...
Intensive blood sugar control doesn't have lasting cardiovascular benefits for those with diabetes - Harvard Health Blog Harvard Health
A recent 15-year follow-up to the Veterans Affairs Diabetes Trial found that short-term intensive blood sugar control did not lead to significant reduction of risk of ...
Rybelsus Approved for Type 2 Diabetes Pharmacy Times
"The FDA has granted approval of semaglutide oral tablets (Rybelsus, Novo Nordisk) 7 mg or 14 mg.""
How diabetes can increase cancer risk Medical Xpress
For years, scientists have been trying to solve a medical mystery: Why do people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes have an increased risk of developing some forms ...
Are Shorter Folks at Higher Risk for Type 2 Diabetes? WebMD
The German study found that each additional 10 centimeters (about 4 inches) of height was linked to a 41% lower risk of type 2 diabetes in men and a 33% ...
Alltech Life Sciences announces breakthrough in diabetes treatment – Lane Report | Kentucky Business & Economic News The Lane Report
LEXINGTON, Ky. — There are an estimated 450 million people living with diabetes worldwide according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), with a ...
Use of insulin among older adults with type 2 diabetes not aligned with national guidelines Kaiser Permanente Division of Research
National guidelines increasingly recommend deintensifying medical treatment among older adults, but these practices are challenging to implement. By Janet ...
Transforming the treatment of diabetes - Harvard Health Harvard Health
About one of every 11 adults in this country has diabetes — a chronic, costly condition that's closely connected to heart disease. Lifestyle changes that ...
Type 2 Diabetes Is About More Than Just Insulin Technology Networks
In Switzerland, more than 400,000 people suffer from type 2 diabetes, a serious metabolic disorder that is constantly increasing. Obesity, by promoting the ...
Oral Semaglutide the 'Most Efficacious' Oral Diabetes Drug Medscape
Does the duration of diabetes affect the efficacy and safety of oral semaglutide? Dr Martin Haluzik gives us an update from the 2019 EASD meeting.
A simple text could help keep diabetes under control Medical News Today
According to new research, receiving motivational texts a few times per week could help people with diabetes manage their condition.
Even Normal and Low-Weight Minorities at Higher Diabetes Risk MedPage Today
Even at normal or below-normal body weight, certain racial and ethnic minorities were significantly more likely to have diabetes than whites, according to a large ...