New CRISPR class expands genetic engineering toolbox Phys.org
- Innovative Report on Genetic Testing MarketGrowth and its Detail Analysis by Top Key Players -Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., Danaher Corporation Market Expert
- The global genetic testing market was valued at $7,501.90 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $17,606.70 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% from 2018 to 2025 PRNewswire
- Global Genetic Testing Market Research Report 2019-2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.com Yahoo Finance
- At-home Genetic Testing Market Incredible growth 2024 | Key Players: MyHeritage, LabCorp, Myriad Genetics, Ancestry.com, Quest Diagnostics, Gene By Gene. Market Segment
- Global Genetic Testing Market Strategics Key Players 2019 – GeneDx, Invitae, Pathway Genomics, Counsyl Inc, Asper Biotech – SocioHerald SocioHerald
- View full coverage on Google News
Biomedical engineers at Duke University have used a previously unexplored CRISPR technology to accurately regulate and edit genomes in human cells.
Study on DNA spread by genetically modified mosquitoes prompts backlash Science Magazine
For 10 years, the company Oxitec has been testing whether genetically modified (GM) mosquitoes can suppress populations of their natural brethren, which ...
Researchers Dissect Genetic Factors in BRD | Bovinevetonline Bovine Veterinarian
Research and practical experience have shown a genetic component to the ability of individual cattle, or sire lines, to resist BRD pathogens.
Hypersexual disorder linked to genes that regulate love hormone New Scientist News
Hypersexual disorder may stem from a problem in the way individuals regulate the hormone oxytocin. The discovery could open the door to new treatments.
'Gay Gene' Research Comes Up Short : Shots - Health News NPR
Researchers have long hoped to find out if genes contribute to sexual orientation. A new study of genetic data from thousands of people hints there may be ...
Perturbed genes regulating white blood cells linked to autism genetics and severity Medical Xpress
Researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine say they are getting closer to identifying the mechanisms of autism spectrum disorder ...
Massive Study Finds No Single Genetic Cause of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior Scientific American
Few aspects of human biology are as complex—or politically fraught—as sexual orientation. A clear genetic link would suggest that gay people are “born this ...
Govt launches 'UMMID' initiative to tackle inherited genetic diseases of newborn babies All India Radio
Science and Technology and Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan today launched 'UMMID' initiative to tackle inherited genetic diseases of newborn babies.
Genetic variants with possible positive implications for lifestyle Medical Xpress
A German and British research team lead by Technical University of Munich (TUM) has examined the interplay between genetics, cardiovascular disease and ...
Wild wheat genetics offer climate hope for food crops BBC News
Wild relatives of food crops, such as wheat, host an abundant array of genetic material to help the plants cope with a changing climate.
Can Genetics Explain Human Behavior? The Scientist
The author of a new book about emerging concepts in human genetics considers the question.
Medicare fraud: Genetic cancer risk scam targeting seniors may disqualify them from legitimate tests CBS News
A CBS News investigation uncovered a massive Medicare scam where recruiters entice seniors to submit a DNA sample for a "free" genetic cancer risk test.
This genetic mutation makes people feel rested on just 6 hours of sleep Science Magazine
Try to cheat your body out of a full night's sleep and you'll suffer the consequences … unless you happen to carry a rare genetic mutation. According to a new ...
Genetic behavioral screen identifies an orphan anti-opioid system Science Magazine
The µ-opioid receptor (MOR) is the target of pain-reducing drugs, including morphine and the potent synthetic opioid fentanyl. Better understanding of the ...